Sunday, November 23, 2014

KettleBelle Fails at Life

Update #1

Well this week hasn't been easy at all. In fact, it was basically a disaster :C

I'm not sure what happened, but I've gone and ended up with a nasty cold. My throat, nose, and ears have had me out of commission for the past 4 days and have shown no signs of letting up despite my attempts to kill it with over-the-counter medication.

That being said, I was only able to carry out my workouts for 3 days (Mon, Tues, and Weds) and even then, my gym actually did not have all the necessary equipment for me to complete my arms & chest work out. To make up for that, I substituted with some of my back and shoulders workout. Legs, Abs, and Cardio got the short end of the stick this week though :C

Meals on the other hand were on a pretty good roll until this weekend. I was sticking to my 5 meals a day, but this weekend I haven't been able to eat much other than chicken noodle soup and fruit. I got my UMP in the mail on Wednesday and while it probably IS the best tasting protein powder, I'm still trying to get used to it (ick).

All this being said, I sort of don't really count this week as my first - considering I was only able to complete half of it. I'm really hoping to get back into all of this ASAP - I just have to stop hacking up a lung every 10 minutes.

No pictures this week because I'm pathetic but my scale is reading at around 158 lbs now. I wouldn't take that too much into account haha Also, my shoulder muscles were sore by Wed. That means it's working!

Until next week!
~ KB


No comments:

Post a Comment